What We're Reading - Wellness, Self-Care, Business Books and More!
Savannah here. We're doing another group post! I love this one since I'm a total bookworm and have made it through 13 books so far this year, my favorites are below! They're sort of broad, but all focusing on different aspects of womanhood, I guess.
- Where The Past Begins: A Writer's Memoir by Amy Tan
- Please Enjoy Your Happiness by Paul Brinkley-Rogers
- Sweetbitter by Stephanie Danler (I've read this one multiple times, went through it again because the show just came out)
Devin - I've been doing a bit of self-reflection lately, and my current reading list totally reflects that!
- Many Lives, Many Masters: The True Story of a Prominent Psychiatrist, His Young Patient, and the Past-Life Therapy That Changed Both Their Lives by Brian L. Weiss
- Understanding Human Design: The New Science of Astrology: Discover Who You Really Are by Karen Curry
- Mistakes I Made at Work: 25 Influential Women Reflect on What They Got Out of Getting It Wrong by Jessica Bacal
Hil - My recent literary endeavors have definitely been showing off the Gemini that I am. I have been mixing it up with books on topics like business operations to out of this world sci-fi fiction.
- Making Sense of Change Management: A Complete Guide to the Models, Tools and Techniques of Organizational Change by Esther Cameron
- Mists of Avalon Series by Marion Zimmer Bradley by Marion Zimmer Bradley