6 Ways to Use Peppermint Essential Oil
Peppermint is one of the most versatile essential oils out there!
Its scent can help improve mental focus, boost energy, relieve headaches, and give off a cooling sensation when applied on the body.
Here are some of our favorite ways to use Peppermint Essential Oil.
6 Ways to Use Peppermint Essential Oil1. Get Rid of Headaches
- Massaged a few drops around your temples, the base of your skull and along your hairline to zap your headache away
2. Improve Your Focus
- Add a few drops to a diffuser or add a few drops to the palms of your hands and rub them together. Then bring your palms and cup your nose while taking a few deep breathes.
3. Curb the Munchies
- Take a couple of deep sniffs/inhales from the bottle or apply a couple drops to your chest.
4. Great for Massages and Sunburns
- When combined with a carrier oil, cream, or lotion, peppermint will bring a cooling feeling to your skin. It can also reduce redness of inflamed or sunburned skin as well as reduce itchiness.
5. Reduce Bloating or Relieve Constipation
- Rub a few drops on your stomach and lower abdomen to help with bloating and to get things moving again.
5. Great Essential Oil to Make Blends With
- Try blending with eucalyptus, lavender, lemon, and rosemary in a diffuser, spray bottle, and rollers!
6. Natural Bug Repellant
- Ticks, ants, spiders, cockroaches, mosquitos, mice, and lice all HATE peppermint oil.