How to Throw a Goddess Retreat - Menu Ideas
HOT TIP: Goddesses love to eat acai bowls and sip on Aperol Spritz! Yep, LOVE 🙃
Making your menu ahead of time is awesome for a handful of reasons - it will allow you to be more present throughout the special weekend you've arranged, you'll waste less food, it makes it easier on your guests, and it streamlines the big market trip you need to do when you arrive.
For our latest retreat, fellow goddesses, Nash and Merri, curated our meal plan for the weekend. Every dish was meant to nourish, taste delicious, and be relatively was to make.
Check out our weekend menu below!
Make it Easy the First Night & Order Out!
- Acai Bowls
- Need: Acai packets (available at Trader Joes), chia seed, coconut flakes, hemp seed, flaxseed, granola, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, & almond butter
- Salad Bar
- Inspiration - https://www.sproutedkitchen.com/home/2016/3/1/crunchy-tofu-chop
- Need: Romaine, arugula, tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, peppers, radish, carrots, barley, cilantro, avocado, baked tofu, croutons
- Make your own dressing! Merri made a miso thyme and carrot ginger dressing options!
Salad with a View!
- African Peanut Stew served w/ some sort of grain
- Merri had her own special recipe, but we found a similar one online to share with you - http://makingthymeforhealth.com/one-pot-african-peanut-stew/
- Other Ideas
- Avocado Toast
- Need: Avocado, hummus, salsa, hemp seed, everything seasoning (from Trader Joes - soooooo good!)
Snacks + Drinks
Time for a Spritz!
Stay tuned for the next "How to Throw a Goddess Retreat" where I cover the self-care activities we did and additional ideas too!
Leave a comment